The Management Team behind WildBit Studios is composed by the founders of one of the most popular gaming companies in Spain, Zigurat Software S.L. They are some of the pioneer Spanish Videogame personalities, with a background of more than twenty years in game creation, development and company management, with a well-known trajectory in this business that has earned them a widespread recognition.
They have gone through almost all available platforms, from 8bits home computers in the earliest 80's, to coin-op arcade games, and finally through mobile gaming market, living its evolution in first person for the last eight years. They have always stood out for their technologically innovative contributions to video gaming or any other sector they have been around. Only to mention some of the team members honors:
• Co-author of the first ever distributed videogame in Spain, 'Fred' back in 1984
• Authors of some internationally successful coin-op games, as 'World Rally Championship' that was awarded as 'Best Arcade Coin-op Game' in 1994's Frankfurt European Arcade Fair
• Co-Authors of the first European 3D board ever for the coin-op industry, in direct competition with Sega and Namco mega-boards. This work derived in the creation of some 3D titles as 'Surf Planet', successfully distributed in the US market by the videogames giant Namco America Inc. Some other 3D successfully titles were 'Football Power' or 'Gaelco Football', both 3D soccer games that incorporated a real ball to be shot by players, acting as an innovative gaming interface.
• Authors of some of the most downloaded ever mobile games in Spain, as 'Pang Mobile' or 'Fernando Alonso Racing', back in 2005
• Author of the 3D animation short film 'Naufrago', that was recently awarded with the first prize in the Potenza International Film Festival in Italy, and it has been projected in more than ten different countries
• One of the members of the team comes from the server-side and Internet world. He has helped many Internet start-up companies to be launched and has a enormous technical background and expertise in business intelligence, server-side high scalability, high availability architecture, and all the designs needed to support thousands of simultaneous users.
• Responsible for the engineering and architecture design of mobile internet service platform for a European first tier Telco operator.
• Development of Externaltest, a worldwide distributed monitoring service, composed by more than 30 nodes based on several locations around the world coordinated to process millions of transactions per hour.
• Proven experience in real-time massive data processing environments. Recently, one of the members of the team has been leading the design and development of an intelligent system for online advertisement trading for the world leader in this area (based in the US).